14 augusti 2012



Thank you for this Corrie xx




"Hey Nemie,

We haven't really talked much since I got home so i just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. :) 

I'm sitting in the library at uni right now trying to focus on studying but i just can't.  You haven't really left my mind at all this week.  I should really be studying instead of writing this e-mail.  Maybe once this is sent I can actually start studying properly... 

I get the feeling that what you once liked about me or thought you liked about me has gone and that's cool.  We aren't exactly in the best situation for whatever it is we were expecting, our worlds are so far apart and our lives are so different.  I'm sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations or if things didn't go exactly to plan.  It was great to see you though and I had an awesome time with you.  I enjoyed getting an insight into your life, meeting your friends, seeing where you grew up and where you work.  Stockholm is a fantastic city so thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit and for showing me around.

You seem to have a good idea of what you want to get out of life and I truly wish you achieve and surpass all your hopes and dreams.  I think you will go far in life and do something really great!  

You made me incredibly happy, more happy than I've felt in a long time,  and for that i just want to say thanks :)  I didn't stop smiling for the whole of April Nemie!  I felt like a little kid after that night I met you in London. It was great!  

The offers still there if you ever want to come and visit Scotland. I'd love to show you around :)  You owe me a 'couple' of drinks and we still need to get tattoos so I better see you again :P

I'm going off to Shetland next Saturday to work and then I'm off to Tenerife at the end of June for a week. After that I'll hopefully be back in Glasgow for the rest of the summer.  If you end up coming over to Britain it would be great to see you!  I attached a picture I took of us on the train in Stockholm.  I don't know if you want it but i think it's a great picture of you :)  

I would love to keep in touch with you, and I'd love to stay friends. If you ever need anyone to talk to about anything or just fancy a chat I'm here for you. 
Hopefully our paths cross again. I remember you said "it's not goodbye it's see you later", I hope you were right.
Don't become a stranger! 

Puss Puss

No regrets
Corrie x"



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jag vet nog att du vill..